Construction aggregates including sand, gravel and crushed stone, are mined, processed and used in homes and buildings, roads and bridges and other infrastructure projects. PHOENIX provides aggregate processing equipment, water recycling, and waste management technology for production of construction aggregates.
Construction Aggregate Technologies
- Sand Washing
- Sand & Stone Scrubbing and De-agglomeration
- Classification & Separation of Sand
- Tailings Effluent Thickening & Dewatering
- Residual Fines Slurry Separation, Recovery & Dewatering
- Dewatering Chemicals
- Systems Automation & Control
Aggregate Processing Equipment
Submit this form to have a PHOENIX processing specialist contact you.