The SWX twin shaft logwasher is available in several power arrangements and tonnage outputs and accommodate rock up to 12 inches.
Features & Benefits
- Continuous feeding of material up to 660 STPH provides maximum efficiency
- Feed handling capacity up to 12 inch rock accommodates a variety of aggregate washing applications
- Force-synchronized, counterrotating twin shafts with heavy-duty steel paddles crush low-density particles for effective washing of impurities
- Low water consumption of 400 - 800 GPM depending on machine size and feedstock
- Optional upflow nozzles can be added for higher rates of wood and organic removal
Dirty Solids Material Feed
Dirty aggregate material is fed to the lower end of the logwasher trough.
Water added via spray bars at the top end of the trough.
Solids are slowly advanced up the inclined trough.
Discharge for liberated waste fines & low density material that is suspended in effluent.