Attrition Cell Scrubbers
PHOENIX Attrition Cell Scrubbers provide optimum slurry suspension and superior scrubbing. Attrition Cells may be ganged together in flexible layouts to provide the required pulp retention time.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful, robust gearbox drives provide optimum slurry mixing, superior control of pulp rentention time, and long-lasting durability
- Custom designed agitators with twin axial turbines for strong pumping action or axial plus radial turbines for stronger shear action
- Baffled cylindrical cell tanks minimize slurry vortexing, back mixing, and short circuiting
- No pulleys or v-belts eliminate alignment concerns
- Complete factory assembly for ease of installation and relocation
Powerful and robust gearbox drive delivers superiors scrubbing with low power consumption.
Sand is fed to the inlet box.
Eliminate vortexing and promote turnover for optimal scrubbing results.
45º down thrust turbine.
Turbines create high shear and keep large particles in suspension.