HiFlo™ High Rate Thickeners / Clarifiers
For complete elimination of the slurry pond, a PHOENIX Belt Filter Press or Filter Press may be added downstream of the HiFlo™ Thickener to dewater the thickened slurry.
Features & Benefits
- Thickener design clarifies water while thickening slurry from wash plants
- High underflow solids for reduced or eliminated slurry pond storage area
- Overflow launder channels clarified water back for reuse in the process
- Slurry deareation tank provides laminar flow of multiple product streams
- Self-diluting feedwell enhances liquid-solid separation and provides a consistent feed density
- Robust rakes aid in compaction while moving solids to the discharge cone
- Fully electric, low horsepower drive eliminates risk of hydraulic oil contamination, and ensures efficiency and reliable operation
- Bolt-together tank design provides easier/quicker plant erection
- Underflow flush lines help minimize line plugging
Dirty feed enters de-aeration tank.
Polymer added to the feed through submerged pipe.
Treated feed enters center well.
Flocculated solids settle to the bottom very rapidly, while rakes aid in compaction.
Clarified water overflows into a collection weir.
Concentrated solids are raked to the center and flow to a pump.
- Thickening & Clarification
- Dewatering & Liquid-Solid Separation