Belt Filter Press
The PHOENIX belt filter press is available in several different configurations, each suited to the specific application. The model WX is designed for rugged industrial applications and include features such as a fully welded mainframe, oversized bearings, unique corrosion protection, and multiple compression zone configurations. The model LC is a compact model that provides a lower cost dewatering solution for smaller applications.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty all-welded main frame assures component alignment
- Modular construction allows variable roller configuration for maximum process flexibility
- Designed for continuous automatic operation requiring minimal operator attention and low maintenance
- Open design provides easy access to all components
- Epoxy over zinc coated frame provides maximum corrosion resistance
- Pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning provides clean, safe operation with maximum reliability
- Standard, extended, independent, or dual gravity zone for versatile, effective dewatering performance
1 Preconditioning (Flocculation)
Most applications require the addition of polymers to the slurry prior to dewatering.
3 Gravity Drainage
Free moisture is separated from the solids by drainage through the moving filter belt.
4 Wedge Pressure
Material Advancing from the drainage zone is deposited into the adjustable wedge zone. Pressure is gradually applied as the upper and lower belts converge to form a cake sandwich.
Belts follow an 'S' Path through a series of compression rollers. Surface pressure from belt tension squeezes additional moisture from the solids.
6 Solid Discharges
Dry cake is separated from the belts by doctor blades and is discharged.
- Dewatering & Liquid-Solid Separation
- Waste Fines Recovery