PHOENIX offers 10 different Decanter Centrifuges with horsepower ranging from 15hp up to 400hp.
Features & Benefits
- Fully enclosed design/operation delivers reduced odor for plant and operators
- High capacity in a small footprint provides efficiency and minimizes building and capital costs
- Maximum cake dryness reduces handling and disposal costs
- Fully automated operation and efficient process control provides optimum performance with reduced labor costs
- Simple shut-down and flush cycle for minimal water consumption
- Robust SS construction for wetted parts provides extensive abrasion protection, maximum uptime, and low maintenance costs
Slurry fed through feed pipe to screw/scroll conveyor.
Continuously rotates at a high centrifugal force.
Dewatering & Liquid-Solid Separation
Centrifugal force presses solids outward against the bowl wall while less dense clarified liquids form into a layer to be discharged.
Clarified liquids are discharged.
Dewatered solids move to opposite end of the bowl and are discharged.
- Dewatering & Liquid-Solid Separation